We can solve many computer issues with the help of remote support software and a phone call! You don't have to bring the computer to us or wait for us to visit you at your house or office. Remote assistance makes solving most common issues very convenient and quick.
Remote Support allows us to take control of your computer from our office. We can use our computer’s keyboard, mouse and monitor to control your computer as if we were sitting in front of it. This is all accomplished using an internet connection and special software.
Note - only available on desktop and laptop computers. We can't help you with tablets and phones remotely.
Here are step by step instructions on how to get started
- All of our services are prepaid. You can buy a support retainer and use the prepaid hours for on-site, remote and in-shop assistance. You will get faster support, lower minimum fees, and bulk discounts!
- Prefer Pay As You Go? Book a one-time support session on our calendar. We are available during the normal business hours. We also offer emergency support in the evenings and on weekends.
- Fill out the form with your name, phone number, and email address.
- Read our terms and conditions, check if you backed up your data and whether you have an antivirus installed.
- Describe your issues - the more details you provide, the better we can assist you!
- Pay with a credit or debit card. If you have signed up for one of our service plans, you can also click "Redeem Coupon" to apply your discount.
- You will receive email reminders 24 hours and 1 hour prior to our appointment. We will also text you one hour before.
- Come back to this page and click the "Support Portal" button below
- Click the arrow next to "Start a new session", download our remote support program and then open it. Your computer may ask if you want to run it, click yes. If you are a Mac user, you will have to jump through extra hoops and enable remote access... you'll see the instructions on the screen.
- Now we can connect to your computer and help you!